Criminal Records Check & Driver Applications
All volunteers must have a completed and valid Criminal Record Check on file prior to volunteering at the school. If driving, all volunteers must have submitted a Volunteer Driver Application which includes 1) SD48 Volunteer Driver Authorization Form and 2) ICBC Abstract.
- Website Link: https://justice.gov.bc.ca/criminalrecordcheck ACCESS CODE: RRH2MGC9YH
- Please Note: The results from this method will be automatically forwarded to the school office - please do NOT keep submitting if you don't receive your results. Contact the clerical assistant at the school to ask if it has been received or is on file before re-submitting a request
- This method is valid for five years
- If you do not have a BC Services Card, please contact the school office at [email protected] to fill out a form and verify your identity in person
- A completed SD48 Volunteer Driver Authorization Form (attached below)