School is a work environment and students must dress in a manner that shows respect for themselves and others. Students may be asked to change if they arrive at school in clothing which the staff or administration considers to be inappropriate.
The guidelines are:
- Tops, shorts, skirts and pants should be modest and not revealing (no spaghetti straps or visible undergarments, midriffs or cleavage)
- Images and messages on clothing should be respectful and not promote inappropriate or illegal activities
- Hats, hoods and sunglasses should be removed upon entry to the school building
- Makeup should not be worn to school (no eyeliner, eye shadow or glitter)
- Footwear must be worn at all times and should be appropriate for both indoor and outdoor activities (no high heels, platform shoes, wheelies etc.)